- You can evaluate the library for several months before purchasing it.
- The latest version always contains a trial that expires at the end of the month.
- You can extend your trial for several months by downloading the latest version at the start of every month.
- If you want to use the library for personal use or educational purpose, it's possible by downloading the latest version once per month.
How can I purchase the library?
- You can purchase the library here
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a license name and a license key.
- Make sure to check your SPAM folder if you don't receive the license within 24h.
Upon purchase completion, an email will be sent with your license key information.
CREATE PROCEDURE SQLNET_Configuration AS BEGIN -- The procedure is automatically called when the server restart/assembly load -- If the assembly is already loaded, a manual execution is required -- EXEC SQLNET_Configuration DECLARE @isValid BIT = SQLNET::AddLicense('[LicenseName]', '[LicenseKey]') -- SELECT 1 SELECT @isValid END
We recommend to always re-install the Eval-SQL.NET Script after enabling the license to ensure everything work if the server restart.
You can verify if the license is valid with the following command:
-- RETURN 1 if the license is valid. SELECT SQLNET::AddLicense('[LicenseName]', '[LicenseKey]')