Avoid using slow user-defined function (UDF) and table-valued function (TVF) and dramatically improve query performance with Eval SQL.NET.
- Execute SQL 3-20x faster than UDF and TVF
- Evaluate an expression more than ONE MILLION times under a second
- Evaluate expression using C# Syntax
|Methods||1,000 Rows||10,000 Rows||100,000 Rows||1,000,000 Rows|
|Eval SQL.NET||4 ms||13 ms||160 ms||1,650 ms|
|fn_split (TVF)||100 ms||625 ms||5,500 ms||55,000 ms|
* Benchmark to split a text with a delimiter
Amazing performance, outstanding support!
We were very, very pleased with the customer support. There was no question, problem or wish that was not answered AND solved within days! We think that’s very unique!
I’d definitely recommend it as it is a great product with a great performance and reliability.
Evaluate dynamic arithmetic expression in SQL
Make the impossible now possible. Evaluate C# expression in SQL to overcome limitations.
- Allow trusted users to create report field and filter
- Consume Web Service
- Replace text in template with String Interpolation
Split text with delimiter
Improve performance and capability for splitting text with an easy to use split function and LINQ expressions.
- Split text with multiple delimiters
- Split text using a regular expression
- Include row index
Use regular expression in SQL Server
Use Regex flexibility to overcome "LIKE" and "PATHINDEX" limitations.
Replace xp_cmdshell with restrictive alternative
void enabling xp_cmdshell and compromising your SQL Server and use instead a more restrictive solution.
- Impersonate Context
- Improve maintainability
- Improve readability
- Improve security